Once a month we wander off the beaten track and explore the world of music and its varying artists. Akin to many other readers, we enjoy a little background music to soften the mood. Nothing is better than swimming in the depths of tranquil waters, lost in a captivating story with soft music cocooning you. Believe us when we say, this relaxes both the body and soul after a long day with the kids or at work!
This month’s musical enjoyment is from the soundtrack Classical Music for Reading (a given, right?). Thoroughly enjoyable, this CD focuses on soft melodies with a collection of famous compositions at the ready. Enjoy the best of Mozart, Rachmaninov, Beetoven along with many others. The only downfall to this music collection is it not being quite long enough, however we are sure readers will have no qualms setting it on a loop and losing themselves in this classical ensemble.
With so many fantastic genres and authors, how can one person choose the perfect book to match their specific tastes and moods? Here we are happy to help, providing novel descriptions and firsthand reviews on many new and classics along with must reads for any book lover, young and old!
- Harlequin Celebrates 60 Years!
- Water for Elephants: A Novel by Sara Gruen
- Music Selection for November 2009
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Ad...
- The Darkest Evening of the Year by Dean Koontz
- Sphere by Michael Crichton
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- The Darkest Fire by Gena Showalter
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- The Top Classic Fine Printings
- ▼ November (11)